Things We Will Learn
- Knowing your subject – what are the habits and behavioral
patterns of our subject and how to research the information.
- Knowing the Terrain – what is the terrain and how does it support
our subject's patterns.
- Dealing with low light – what does it take to capture our subject
in low light and determining min/max ISO settings.
- Dealing with Noise - techniques for reducing noise in your shots
at high ISO settings while maintaining the best possible sharpness.
- Action Photography – shutter speeds, apertures and focus on the
- Lighting - Back light, front light, cloudy, full sun and shadows.
- Adding emotion and the Art of Seeing